We are proud to announce that Writers and Words is offering our first ever writers retreat. The name? Writers and Woods, obviously!
Our goal is to have a relaxing, but very productive, few days (Thursday, March 16, to Sunday, the 19th) in Cacopan State Park, West Virginia.The cost is $175, per person. Here’s what that money gets you, bullet-point style:
- A long weekend of writing and meeting other writers.
- A shared cabin, but everyone will get their own private room.
- One optional activity per day. There’s hot springs near by!
- All meals and some booze. The meals will be vegetarian, but feel free to BYOM (the M stands for meats). And bring more booze if you want.
- Heat and electricity, but no internet. We’re going rustic, y’all.
We’ll have more details should you be accepted for the retreat. First, we need some info from you! Yes, you! If you’re down for a weekend of writing, semi-communal living, and being one with nature (totally your choice on that last one), please fill out and submit the following form.
If you’re wondering something that we didn’t address about, please drop us a line @ writersandwords[at]gmail[dot]com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!