- What’s your favorite thing about writing?
Writing is the best way to find out if you are actually interesting.
- What is your favorite genre to read, and is this also your favorite genre to write?
Science Fiction and three bottles of wine.
I like to quote from that same page.
I love to write about the future of our own lives
- Describe your ideal writing situation (think writing space (Office? Shed? Attic?), routine or no routine, snacks available).
My ideal space for the head to live in
is the nowadays
and I will try to make sure I win that game
I am eating most of the time.
- What is something you would love that your readers know about you as a writer? (That you love cats? That you edit pieces literally 1,000 times before they see the light of day?)
I would love you to know that I have a chance to look at
the final result of this communication
all the details of its life
- What is your most re-read book, if any, and why?
The book I am currently yelling at is House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.
It has done an important thing to my mind
Bonus question: May is National Hamburger Month and National Egg Month, among other undoubtedly more important observances. Thoughts?
On the other days
things are going well for the head
of the most amazing girl
in the middle of nowhere
answers were given using predictive text and may or may not represent the artists’ true designs
I’m glad to hear that things are going well for the most amazing girl in the middle of nowhere. We wish her all the best.
Come out to Charmingtons on Tuesday, May 9th, and see what else Tecla, our wonderful wildcard, has to say.