- What’s the worst thing about writing?
- What helps your writing the most?
Learning more about the world it’s history and most of all learning more about myself and how writing can make you a better version of yourself when the writing is truly honest work about yourself and what inspires you.
- Describe your thoughts on writing (either your own or in general) using only adverbs.
Courageously always entirely inside here. (points to chest)
- What is it about your discipline (fiction/poetry/nonfiction/other) that draws you to it?
Poetry is the art of becoming a better person publicly.
- What would you like to promote the most? Can you describe it in Victorian English? If not, can you describe it like a normal person?
Nothing I do is like a normal person! I am an alien! That is what I would like to promote. Aliens r us and original thinking. Poetry is ancient incantation put back into proper context. Just like when the aliens first gave it to us. The End…. And the nu beginning!
Bonus question: Max Scherzer struck out 20 Tigers on 5/11/16 in a 3-2 complete game winning effort. How does this make you feel?
I used to like the Tigers but then Jim Leyland retired from managing and I was like never mind. Then the Pirates started winning again and that’s freaking exciting! Go Bucs!!!! (I’m from Pittsburgh, what can I say)
To learn more about Slangston, visit his home on the web at http://slangstonhughes7.wix.com/slickviclow.